SA Department of Health Announces Launch of Mobile Laboratories
What is the current capacity and timeline for testing in the laboratories?
The current capacity is 5000 tests in 24 hours in 10 laboratories countrywide
How are the new mobile laboratories going to improve efficiency?
The government aims to be able to process 30 000 tests per 24 hours
What has COVID-19 taught us humanity?
“Right now, we need a world built on solidarity and the recognition of the fundamental oneness of humankind”
– Jeff Rudin (Alternative Information Development Centre in Cape Town)
“When you can’t control what’s happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to what’s happening. That’s where your power is!”
COVID-19 PREVENTATIVE MEASURES
As you are aware, the President of the Republic of South Africa has declared a national state of disaster in response to the international COVID-19 pandemic. The fight against COVID-19 will be a defining feature of our time and it will leave its mark on our social, political and economic landscape. Goldrush Gaming Group (“Goldrush”) is determined and ready to do its part to curb the spread of COVID-19.
The health of Goldrush staff and customers is of paramount importance at this time. As such, Goldrush has already implemented hygiene and sanitation procedures for both staff and customers.
These measures include but are not limited to the following:
• Educational posters dealing with COVID-19 have been placed in staff rooms and other key locations.
• Hand sanitisers have been placed at all our branch entrances and high-volume areas within the branches.
• Customers are also encouraged to sanitise as they enter any Goldrush premises.
• Machines are sanitised between uses and also at the request of customers.
• Common areas are wiped down with sanitiser every 30 minutes.
• Each staff member is required to sanitise every 30 minutes.
• All non-essential domestic travel on behalf of Goldrush ceased with effect from 16 March 2020.
• All meetings are to be conducted via teleconference unless it is of critical importance that participants meet physically.
• No alcoholic beverages will be served until further notice.
• We will only be hosting 100 people per branch, inclusive of our staff members.
Thank you for choosing Goldrush as your home of jackpots
Remember to sanitise your hands every 30 minutes
Cover your mouth with your elbow when you sneeze or cough
Cover your mouth with a tissue when you sneeze or cough
Alternative ways to greet each other:
Wave your hand
Offers problem gambling education, treatment, telephone counselling, research, and counselor training in Africa.
The National Gambling Board is responsible for the oversight of the regulation in the gambling industry throughout the country and to preserve the integrity of …